Shipping and Pick Ups
Contact Free Pick Ups
Our physical store is closed to the public during COVID-19 Alert Level 3 for our 'Pick up' service is still available.
How Does Contact-less pick up work?
- Select the 'Pick up' option at checkout as usual. We will send you an email confirming the available times for collection once the order is processed.
- When you arrive at our store please knock on the door and a staff member will come to the door.
- When the staff come to the door please step two meters back.
- Our staff member will ask for your name or order number, they will go and get your order for you.
- Once we have your order will but it by the door and when its closed you can pick your order up.
The delivery driver arrives at your premises and alerts you that they have arrived e.g. knock on your door
They'll then place your parcel down in front of them to complete the delivery or in a more appropriate place you indicate e.g. the doorstep
As usual, if you aren't present when our delivery driver arrives, they will leave a missed delivery card.
When purchasing items from our website you have the option to either collect them from our store in Upper Hutt at no extra cost or have them delivered to a specific address at a small fee (see below shipping prices).
At Tigerlily Giftstore we take great care to ensure your purchases arrive safely and in reasonable time. When you're having items delivered shipping costs will vary depending on the area they are being sent:
Shipping Costs & Delivery Times:
COVID-19 Update: Due to the expected high level of demand on our couriers we kindly ask that customers be patient and to expect that orders may take 1 - 2 days longer than usual to be delivered.
Delivery charges are as follows:
North Island (max 3kgs) $6.00
South Island (max 3kgs) $10.00
Rural Delivery is an extra charge
North Island + Rural $10.00 (max 3kg)
South Island + Rural $15.00 (max 3kg)
*please note that we may contact you for an extra delivery charge if you place an order and it exceeds 3kgs
*WE DO NOT SHIP OUTSIDE NEW ZEALAND, nor to any of the other islands (Stewart, Waiheke, Great Barrier etc)
For ALL larger items: You may choose to collect your own furniture in person from our store. If so, you will need to liaise with us regarding time frames & logistics or alternatively we can arrange a quote for you with our preferred carrier. Call or email us for these arrangements.